Tuesday 9 December 2014

COP Essay Plan Tutorial

Following writing my essay plan and having a new question I had a tutorial with Richard, this was very useful and it has made me think about my essay in greater detail. Here is some of the advice that I am going to take onboard. 

- an analysis of an existing publication thats made a change
- look at stat's and figures within subscription 
- discuss generations (how the older generation may prefer a newspaper but the younger may have apps) 
- choose either newspapers or magazines to analysis in greater detail 
- look at the semiotics of newspapers
- the relationship of the reader
- apply to one example and reading

this was a very beneficial tutorial and I am now looking forward to moving on with my essay, I am going to think about whether I want to analyse newspapers or magazines and find one example where a publication has been transferred to new media. 

No comments:

Post a Comment