Sunday 4 May 2014

Visual Response- Final Outcome


Here are a the test prints, I wanted to show my publication as a small zine as well as a newspaper, I think this works well and I think it would work well in content I could see it at the side of an American Apparel till in store so people can take one home and have a browse. 



The only issue with having the zine at a small size is that the type is a bit too small, I was going to make it larger however I think this would ruin the layout of the page spreads. 

Final news paper print 




Here is the final newspaper print, I am really happy with the way it has turned out, I printed it double sided on newspaper print, it has turned out as expected I think it works well on a large scale, it gives the adverts justice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment