Saturday 14 February 2015

COP Essay further planning

I have tried to structure my essay as much as possible to help with the writing of it. I did plan to just focus in on magazines and not do newspapers however after further research and reading I have really enjoyed looking into the news trade and how it has developed so it seems relevant to mention it in my essay. There are quite a few points I would like to make in each sections of the essay, and the order I would like to make them in:


Magazine section order 

-the competitive magazine industry 
- consumerism
-subscriptions
-lifestyle
-gender roles
-something physical and collectable
-flourishing both digital and printed


Media section order 

-news/newspapers (how fast news moves)
-mobile phones, how many people use them?
-keeping up to date
-are young people becoming more obsessed with social media? 
-generations
-why do things go viral 

No comments:

Post a Comment