Monday 9 February 2015

COP Essay- Primary Research

Now I am half way through my essay and starting to think about the new media and internet side of things I have decided to gather some primary research to help me. The questions that I would like answering are:

- do you own a smart phone? yes/no

- how many social networking apps do you have on your phone? 0-3 3-5 5+

- do you have any news apps on your smartphone? yes/no

- how do you get your news updates? television/ internet/ apps/ radio 

- have you ever subscribed to a magazine digitally? yes/no

- how many magazines do you by a year? 0-10 10-20 20-30 30+

I have published the questionnaire on survey monkey and posted it on Facebook and on the graphic design group to hopefully gather a few responses to help me with my essay. I think the questions are relevant, I will be gathering young peoples opinions and seeing how they get there news updates and how they get their magazines. I am going to leave the survey open for just one day to gather the responses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment