Friday 7 February 2014

Brief 1 Secret 7- Crit Feedback




Here is some feedback that i got back from the crit today:

  • I like the experiments with paint really eye catching reminds me of Alt-J, very eye catching
  • love experiment with the paint, was't sure what it was at first, very visually interesting, play around with colour contrast on photoshop also like the TV drawing
  • I think that the only design that reflects the song to any sort  of extent is the silhouettes. Even then I think it's too plain to reflect your research, so maybe try combining it with some of your paint experiment
  • The idea of the TV is cool. Experiement with high impact contrasting colours with the sketchy drawing style
  • Paint experiments are nice, try combining this media with a concept, either one of your existing ones or a new one
  • Siloutte works great with the bubble printing texture showing through
  • TV screen is nice, match that with the experiements you have been doing with paint
  • The TV and the paint experimentations are the strongest, try more versions of paint experiments, there are so many interesing blends/mixes that can be created
  • I love the paint image! I also think it could fit in well with 'lorde'. I also think the city skyline idea could work well, but try out some other patterns and colours
  • I like the TV colours are really nice. I think the mixed oaint looks really good but maybe too many colours, could combine the designs used pink and blue for mixed paint 
  • I think all these concepts are really strong and interesting! They all show a bright/ fun side
  • Maybe think about the song name more? It has some pretty strong visual ideas 


No comments:

Post a Comment