Friday 28 February 2014

Brief 2- Paper Craft

As our project is on origami I felt it would be relevant to look into paper craft artsit's to gain inspiration





Above is a selection of paper craft by Gail Armstrong, her paper craft has been used in many advertisements such as roundtress and macy's in London. Her work is bright and colourful it catches the audiences attention, the 3D element makes the posters seem more life like. 


Above is a piece done by Rob Ryan a very delicate paper artist, his work is so intricate and busy but thats what I like about it. 




Here is some more paper art I have found in a similar style, what I also like about these are the simplicity and cleanness of them, I like how a boring piece of white paper has been turned into a delicate piece of art. 



Here is paper cranes that were done for the 9/11 bombings, I love the way they are hung, I think by hanging them it makes them more of a piece of art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment