Tuesday 22 April 2014

Speaking from Experience- Crit and Plan

The crit went a lot better than I thought, I got some opinions and some useful feedback, I asked for peoples opinions on the first designs of the front cover, which is: 


I asked people whether they felt the colours were too girly, I then got the feedback that the whole organiser seemed to be something aimed at girls and people couldn't see boys using an organiser and sticking stickers on it. I feel this is a valid point, however I wanted the organiser to be aimed at both genders, so i may still change the colours on the front cover, but still keep it fun. 

Another question I had for the crit is what design websites people use for inspiration here are a few of the answers: 
typeverything
design taxi 
design milk
tumblr
instagram
front shop
designspration
type & eye

I need a few more to add to my calander, but this is a good start. 

Plan for the next week is:

Tuesday-
Test Print, test whether the pages actually match up and see how large the final produced outcome would be.
Make sleeve, work out how to design it. 

Wednesday- 
Finish and finalise designs, of stickers and pages. 

Thursday- 
Do another test print to make sure it all looks okay.
Digital print- 4pm

No comments:

Post a Comment