Thursday 10 April 2014

Speaking from Experience- Primary Research


I had a quick look in paper chase today at some diary and organiser designs, this was more useful than I thought and it has made me think of how I want mine to look. There are many different types of calendar that I can opt for one the that you can write on, ones with plenty of writing space and ones with space for notes. I have also deceded that I want to have a space for you to write your name to make it feel like an old school book, and a space to make it more personal to yourself. I think I am going to go for a simple design, with space to write notes in on what is happening day by day, also I may make some stickers to record the last time you blogged and did your type journal ect. I want to make it fun, something people will enjoy filling in. 




No comments:

Post a Comment