Sunday 20 April 2014

Visual Response- Format


I ordered a sample from the newspaper club as I have noticed in a lot of high street brands they actually have newspapers displaying the products rather than glossy magazines in places like Office and Topshop. I think a newspaper will suit my designs better, I don't want it to be glossy and clean cut publication. The test paper they sent me was actually really useful, it showed me some publications that they have done recently, which was quite inspiring as I think the minimal designs look the best. There are guidelines I need to follow when designing, I have found the dimensions of the publication online, I think I am either going to go for a 16 or 20 page newspaper depending on the amount of content and how it fits on each page. I think it is also interesting seeing how the colours print, I need to remember to set my publication to CMYK ready for print. 

No comments:

Post a Comment