Monday 21 April 2014

Visual Responce- Printing Format Ideas


Here is the newspaper 'the city talking'. This was quite inspiring for this brief, I really like the typeface used through their body copy and headlines. It was good looking at this as it has shown me just how big my content would be printed is I decided to go for a newspaper format. 


This was a small book/publication I got recently with my lomography camera, I really like the format of it, it is just a small picture book with perfect binding, what I found partially interesting about it is that its split in half and you unfold it and it kind of looks like a concertina fold. I think it works really well to go with the camera as it shows all the types of images you can take with the camera. For my content though I don't this will work, but I like the idea and it will be something I will remember in the future. 


This is a small Thomas Sabo zine I found with all the Thomas Sabo charms in it, a concertina fold was a great option for them and the consumer can view all of the charms at once like a shop window. Again I don't think this will be a great format to choose for my American Apparel theme, but I think it works well for this brand. 


This is another small magazine/ zine I found on my shelf. I like the format of this being perfect binding, its neat and formal, which I think could work well for my american apparel magazine. I really like the page layout within this, the colours and type used make it look really profesional. If I was to do something like this it would all be in white and in helvetica to match the brand American Apparel. 



No comments:

Post a Comment