Monday 7 April 2014

Speaking from Experience- Further Research

Here are just a few more things I have been researching into for 'speaking from experience' 




I want to make an organisation book that works as a book and something you can stick on your wall as a calendar also. I want to make something that you can personalise yourself, but still keep it informative. 


A book that is made so it is personal to you is a book called 'wreck this journal' basically a book with instructions in it telling you what you should be doing on each page, with pages like 'spill something on this page' 'rip this page' ect. everyones journal would be different. I think this is a lot like graphic design as people interpret each breif in different ways making every out come unique. 





I did some further research into the author of this book keri smith I came across this to do list she designed I really like how messy yet organised it is. 


This is an illustration by Gemma Conrell, for my organiser/ calendar I could go for a humorous tone, I don't think I want it to be too boring

A notebook that Rob Ryan designed it looks quite personal and unique. As graphic designers we all keep our own notebooks full of lists and doodles they are all very unique. 





Here are just some little notebooks I found on etsy that I liked the look of, I could do something like this as it would be easy to make however I don't feel it would be enough of a challenge. 

Here are a few more designs that I have found on Design Milk 




What I particularly like about these is the illustrative style and how some of them have a band around them, I think that is a nice touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment