Friday 17 April 2015

COP Practical Categories

Need to think about for my practical

• who is my target audience? 
• what would be the purpose?


My original idea for my COP practical was to turn something completely digital into something printed, or to turn something printed into something digital. I wasn't really sure what this could be and I think I would like to turn something into print as I don't know a lot about web and app design. 

After further thought about my COP practical I have decided to focus in and think about the different aspects within my essay being

• newspapers
• magazines
• social media 
• new media

for each one of these categories I am going to explore the possibilities and think about the audience and what the purpose would be of the piece of design I am going to create. 

No comments:

Post a Comment