Thursday 14 May 2015

COP Practical- Final Layouts for Enhance


















Above is a link to ISSUU with my publication on. 

Above is also print screens to each page spread of the publication, on each spread I have included either the colour pink or blue in the background to keep it consistant and recognisable as enhance and for each project displayed I have also included a red tab with a number that corresponds to the 'discover' page at the front of the publication. No two page spreads are the same layout as I didn't want to keep the layout constant as I feel the publication may become boring. Creating this publication I have learnt a lot about layout and grid and where to place things to make them look right. I have learnt just how hard and time consuming layout can be to get right. As each image was different and different sizes some pages were more difficult to put together than others. I have tried to keep this publication image heavy much like Behance itself letting the images do most of the talking with small pieces of text surrounding the images to give you a brief overview of the project. 


No comments:

Post a Comment