Thursday 14 May 2015

COP Practical- Research- Computer Arts

Throughout creating this publication my main source of inspiration will come from computer arts. This is a copy of computer arts that I picked up at the start of the year and as I was looking at it for inspiration for layout I noticed that at the back there is a section called 'projects'. This section of the magazine is printed on a different stock being more of a newspaper print compared to the glossy magazine print the rest is printed on. This is the perfect example to work from and will give me a lot of inspiration in terms of layout and grid throughout creating my publication. The publication inside computer arts focus' on peoples work and what creative projects there are to look out for. It includes interviews with some creatives too. 











No comments:

Post a Comment