Thursday 14 May 2015

COP Practical- Test Prints

I have done various test prints of enhance to test whether the layout works and cutting it down. 





The first test print I did was in black and white and I picked up on a few issues with the publication, a couple of the images were slightly pixelated so to resolve this issue I contacted the people that had pixelated images and asked them to send me the original of their images. Also some of the background colours didn't fit to the full bleed so I chanced that too. 


This is the final front cover of the magazine, it includes various pieces of information including Behance logo, issue number Behance website, free, month issued and at the bottom there is type explaining what the main featured projects are. 


The discover page turned out a lot better than I thought, the colours have printed out well even just on normal paper. 




The colours have turned out a lot better than I thought, when I digital print I will print on newsprint or a thin white paper a 90gsm to get that thin newspaper feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment