Thursday 14 May 2015

COP Practical- How it relates to my essay


Purpose: to show just how good print can be 


Target audience: creatives 

Within my essay I have explored how publication is changing because of new media. For my practical I have turned something completely digital into something printed so show that print is still needed, should be valued and the different viewing qualities it has compared to scrolling online. How It's nice that has their own very popular magazine Printed pages I have created a free hand out magazine for Behance called 'Enhance'. Enhance is Behnace as a printed version. The publication shows off various projects from professionals to students much like Behnace. It would have various issues and would become a collectable piece of print. 

No comments:

Post a Comment