Thursday 7 January 2016

COP Practical- Emoji Sticker Development


To add another interactive fun element to the publication, I have decided to create emoji stickers that can be used throughout the publication or just for fun.


At first I decided to try and design some flat vector emojis and add some of my own colours to them, after much experimentation I realised I didn't like the look of the flat emojis and just decided to use real emojis instead.


Above is a screenshot of the stickers in illustrator ready to print, the stickers will be printed on clear, where the black circles are thats where the stickers will be cut out. 



The hearts are for the Instagram 'like' so the user can place a heart on their favourite images throughout the publication to book mark them. 







The final stickers are on the Colours May Vary page of the publication, the 'edit' is for 'edit your profile' or in this case the publication. 



No comments:

Post a Comment