Friday 17 January 2014

Brief 4: Crit






Here is the design that I took to the crit, I knew that I needed to improve the inside, as I don't really like it. But the main thing I wanted to get feedback on is the concept as a whole and the poster idea, whether people would find this useful, and could people actually do it? Above is in image of a test print I did that I got my flat mate to fill in, she found it particularly difficult, I found this interesting as she can already drive. From the crit people really loved the idea! I think from the crit I am just going to focus on people learning to drive as I think that people who cant drive wouldn't really want the poster on their wall. The poster was only designed as a temporary thing to put up while learning to drive. 



No comments:

Post a Comment