Wednesday 22 January 2014

Brief 4: If I had more time

 

 

If I had more time on brief 4 I would create an app, here I have downloaded a couple of free theory apps to see what they look like. They are both of the same format just asking the same questions and they aren't very interactive. If i was to create an app I would make it more interactive and maybe a bit like pictionary where the user has to draw the symbols that are instructed.  



Here are some really quick sketches of what I would have on the app, I would have a title page and then a contents where the user could select what part of the highway code they would like to revise and then there would be different shapes on the page and the user would have to draw the symbol on the app using there finger. If they got a certain amount right they could download a new poster on the section they have just revised for their wall. I think this would be a good fun interactive app, and if I was doing my theory again I would definitely use it and I think I would learn from it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment