Tuesday 5 November 2013

Brief 5: Designing Facebook Posters

I have got my main influences for the designs of my posters from these two very minimal yet high impact posters for the film the social network which is about how Facebook was made. 


Here are some initial sketches of poster ideas that I may use. I know I am definately going with the blue and white look to represent Facebook and Facebook logo font as then people will automatically recognise this as being Facebook. 








Here are some digital mock ups of some of the designs that I have sketched  I will take these to the crit with me to see what people think and whether they think I'm going in the right direction with it. They are pretty self explanatory which is what I wanted, the 1 in 13 is that 1 person in every 13 is on Facebook in the world. With the world one I decided to make the sea white and the land blue to show that Facebook is a world wide domination and obsession. 



No comments:

Post a Comment