Thursday 7 November 2013

Brief 5: Facebook Posters Development

Here is one my first designs that I developed since the crit, I wanted to go for a hand drawn theme, so I drew the icons out in illustrator and added the type. I put so many facts onto one poster as I was looking into info graphics  to get the layout right was difficult as there was so much to fit onto one page. I felt that the poster may be too cluttered, I asked a few people on my course and they agreed, they felt i should focus in on one fact as this would make it more high impact. 


Below are my final posters


From the crit I got some feedback that I should put the thumb upside down, I think this is a simple but recognisable concept. I drew the thumb out as an outline on illustrator, I thought it worked well as just an outline so i just left it as that. To make the three posters link together which is what is required I have used the thumb symbol throughout to keep it clean and simple. 


I have done a test print ready for the crit, hopefully after the crit I will be able to print them in the digital print room. 













No comments:

Post a Comment