Monday 28 October 2013

Brief 4: Message Delivery Research- Crit

Today I have had my crit on my research that I have been doing for the past week. I now need to focus my research on one specific area. The crit was useful for deciding that, people had a lot of opinions on Facebook in general. I focused my research a lot about how to stay safe online, but I found this quite boring. Some of the other ideas from the crit were:


  • Look into someone who is Facebook famous, question them on why they enjoy Facebook so much and what attracts them to it
  • Do people actually care? Half the things people see on Facebook on other people lives, do people actually care? 
  • Access information through apps, people tend not to read the terms and conditions on the apps they download and link them to Facebook unaware how much information they can actually access about you
  • Is Facebook good or bad thing? 
  • The generation we live in, if Facebook didn't exist how this would impact their lives 
  • Different ways of life, how different other countries are that don't live with modern technology, how this impacts them, are they happier? Which country uses Facebook more ect ect  
  • How people become obsessed with Facebook 
  • Does social networking make you less social? 
When I research further I need to have more of an opinion, and focus into one particular area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment